Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor deliver a super-charged experience. Large tires ensure a smooth ride and maximum power transfer for climbing those dirt hills ahead.
High Performance Electric Motocross Bike
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX500 Dirt Rocket, is a scaled down, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, dual suspension and speeds up to 15 miles per hour, you'll leave others in the dust – literally.
- Speeds up to 15mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Steel Construction.
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated dual disc brakes.
- Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires.
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars.
- Double crown fork.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Folding metal foot pegs.
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry.
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 175 pounds.
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charge time: 12 hours.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 56 inch x 24.5 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.