If you aren't comfortable installing hoverboard parts yourself, don't worry because we are! Looking to get your hoverboard self balancing scooter repaired? We work on all brands and models and will find a solution to repair your hoverboard and install replacement parts for your scooter. Just send us your scooter and we will install brand new parts and have it ready to be shipped back to you fast. We only use certified hoverboard parts.
You can do it 3 easy steps.
Or if you have your own shipping account you can just purchase basic diagnosis services from the drop down and send it back along with your return label.
Step 2: Go to UPS store and ship your hoverboard to our office at:
Repair-ManSeeManWant 4055 W. Jefferson Street, Springfield, IL 62707
Include a description of the issue inside the box.
Step 3: We receive and repair your hoverboard within 2 business days and ship it back to you.
We will Diagnose the issue and inform you what needs to be done to get it working and a total cost, unless you already chose the Just repair it option, in which case we will fix and send it back.
If you agree to have us do the repairs we will send a final invoice and repair the item and send it back. If you do not wish to have us repair then we will simply send it back with the shipping label that you already purchased.
ManSeeManWant offers a 12 month service plan should anything happen to your hoverboard. This will cover any replacement parts or services needed during the warranty period for your hoverboard. The manufacturer warranty is fairly standard for all manufacturers of hoverboards (and most electronics) and will cover the non-human caused failure of functional parts. It will not be for a new board, cosmetic damages, it will not cover broken or bent frames, it will not cover services, which is why we are offering to supplement the warranty. Parts may be an additional charge if not covered under the manufacturer warranty. This is for the services to both diagnose and replace parts as needed. It will not cover shipping to or from our repair shop located in Springfield, IL.
For more information feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
1. Start by Purchasing the Service Plan within 30 Days of your hoverboard from us. The service plan will be active 12 months from the day your hoverboard shipment arrived.
2. When services are needed, package the hoverboard up safely and send back to us, include a description of the issue inside the box. (Shipping labels can be purchased here when repair services are needed, or we can bill a UPS or FedEx account if you have one, or you can ship back to us at the address below and provide a return shipping label in your box.)
3. We will Diagnose the issue and inform you what needs to be done to get it working and if there is any additional non-warranty parts cost.
4. If you agree to have us do the repairs we will send a final invoice and repair the item and send it back. If you do not wish to have us repair then we will simply send it back with the shipping label that you already purchased or provided to us.
5. Customers will agree to our services agreement when sending in for repair.
6. Additional years for service warranty may be purchased for up to 2 additional years (3 total years) by adding more than one year (per hoverboard) to your order.
That is it, now you have a service plan to cover incidentals!