We offer a 30 day return policy. Returns, Repairs, and Replacement can be requested at this link . If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Return request procedures must be followed according to the details which can be found at the link Here
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items:
- Sale items, Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Some health and personal care items, electric or gas ride-on items such as the drift trike, electric scooters, crazy cart, etc.
- Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Do not refuse shipment. To receive a refund or replacement you must follow return procedures and send back using our return label unless otherwise authorized. Refusing to accept shipment is not the proper way to return and will not guarantee a refund.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Books with obvious signs of use, scooters, ride-ons, some electronics. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within several days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company or bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. In certain circumstances they can be exchanged if they are unable to be repaired (if used).
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival or if the wrong item was shipped. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please use the return or exchange request form found on our menu. Once approved, further return instructions and/or return shipping label will be provided according to the situation.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be e-mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, please use the return request form found on our menu and return instructions will be provided if approved. Refusal or shipment may result in refunds being denied in whole or in part. If the item does get back to us from a refused shipment, it will be subject to a 20% restocking fee of the purchase price and less the actual cost of shipping. Items unable to be delivered or that have to be returned at our request due to issues with the delivery address, payment, charge disputes, cancellation request after the item has shipped, customer availability or other issues will be subject to a 20% restocking fee & the actual cost of shipping.
- Buyers will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If buyer receives a refund for an approved returned item, the cost of shipping will be deducted from the total refund unless otherwise approved. (note: The Shipping cost refers to our cost to ship the item to you & back to our warehouse. If the item had free shipping offered, there is still a cost which was included in the price of the purchase which will be deducted from the refund amount)
- Depending on where the item is being shipped from, the time it may take for a refund or an exchanged product to be returned may vary.
- In some cases buyers may have their own shipping account they wish to use when sending in a return or exchange. This is certainly allowable, however it should be approved through the return/exchange request and must be trackable. If the item is being returned for a refund, only the shipping fees that we paid will be deducted from the refund.
- We understand that special circumstance arise in which a request for return may be considered on a case by case basis. Some transactions that occurred more than 30 days prior and some non-returnable items may be granted approval to return for a partial refund. The total amount of the refund will be less a restocking fee of 25% ifor unused items that show no signs of use and have original packaging. If the item is used and shows visible signs of use, an additional 25% devalue fee will be applied and reflected in the total amount of refund. Buyer will still be responsible for the shipping as with normal returns.
In all cases of returns, customers should take time stamped videos and photos showing the condition of the item.
Items returned that are not in the condition as described in the return request will not be refunded and buyer will be responsible for paying shipping costs in order to have item returned.