Bluetooth Laser Projection Keyboard
This projection keyboard will work via Bluetooth HID. connection to main devices,
like Tablet PC, Smartphone, Desktop PC and Video game .
As a new input device, using the built-in infrared laser transmitter to project the standard keyboard on the working surface ,
you can locate the click position and input the information by the method of optical identification.
Without physical keyboard, small size, easy to carry, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the working environment.
How This Product Works:
Information on the position and movement of the object is then analyzed to perform the product’s role as a keyboard.
1. Avoid direct sunlight.
2. Avoid low color temperature light source, such as tungsten, halogen, or incandescent lamp.
3. Avoid uneven or irregular surfaces. Place the product on flat surfaces.
4. Avoid a table or surface that is as transparent or reflective as glass or mirror.
5. Avoid placing any objects within the space between the main unit and the laser projected keyboard layout.
Because this product uses infrared rays, strong infrared radiation from direct or reflected sunlight or from tungsten
(halogen or incandescent) lighting may cause operating error
Connection via Bluetooth HID does not require installation of separate driver as long as the host device has HID compatibility.
Bluetooth 2.1 or higher required for connecting to some devices
Note:Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices. If no previous device is found then it will listen for a new connection with any available HID compatible device.
Bluetooth HID Compatible Devices:
iOS4 and later
Android 2.0 and later
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or higher
Windows Phone 7/8 or higher
Mac OS (using Keyboard only)
Bluetooth Connection Instruction:
1. Power on Projection Keyboard
2. Left blue LED will be blinking indicating the Projection Keyboard is searching for a new device or previously paired devices within its proximity . Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices
3. On primary device,go to Bluetooth setting;search for Bluetooth devices.
4. When the device discovers “Laser projection keyboard”,tap to connect.
5. Upon successful pairing, the LED will stop blinking and go out.